Apr 26, 2011
2011/12 New Features
Here are some of my favorites:
- Website integration: Populate your website with dynamically updating displays for: a) Team Schedule’s b) Team manger list c) Player Rosters.
- Find games with reciprocation in and outside your league and your level (available to team managers as well)
- Complete control over set up, add teams, add rinks, invite team managers, players and coaches to view the calendar.
- Record game results (displayed on organization list view or in league standings and result display).
- Assign slots to multiple teams to be used on a first come first serve basis
- Message one, multiple or all team’s calendar’s for one or more days. example: Rink closed until 2:00 due to weather, all games before 2:00 canceled.
- Rink reports (available to leagues as well).
- Players and parents can use one login to access schedules for multiple teams in the same organization.
- Add ice cuts to the organization list view schedule.
- Invite players and parents to use their email and personal password to view calendar
- Find games with reciprocation, in or out of your league, at, below or above your level
- Provide all participants with a dynamically updating link reflecting the latest schedule changes
- Dynamically updating league standings, results, and schedule display for your website.
- Message one or all team calendars simultaneously with information. example: playoffs march 4th Aspen ice.
- Note suspensions on team and opposing team calendar